Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Equity Real Estate College Station Advice On My Real Estate Dilemma?

Advice on my real estate dilemma? - equity real estate college station

Should I sell now or wait for lower? I have a house here in Silicon Valley and have some equity. My wife and I have three children and I am sick and tired of paying a mortgage of $ 5000 per month. With my capital, I have a house pretty well, but I must go 60 miles to work and family. The good news is that the mortgage or debt-free and I can not have the money for retirement and college saving money for children. My wife and my children do not like the idea. My kids say they do not want to leave his friends and start over. My wife said there was no possibility of engagement 120 miles daily roundtrip a day. I know it would be difficult for her, at first, but I know I'm right for us economically. What should I do? My wife and I over $ 200,000 and combined income is not enough, here in Silicon Valley.

3 comments:

My Take on It said...

NO Selling Your Home
You would be crazy to travel 120 miles out and back! Do you think your marriage is now running well? LOL wait till you move, is his children and his wife of 60 miles, then too tired when I come to interact with them, and do something that weekend! You hate it! Have you ever converted to 120 miles a day before? Every day? My ex-husband was when we moved the Inland Empire, Ca, and still working in Orange County. I was so tired one morning, literally asleep at the wheel and was in an accident!

Listen to your wife in this case. Unless you want to sell your house and rent for a while in the same region, I advise against it. It took the wear and tear of your car, your wedding and your body! Do not worry!

philosph... said...

I took a trip 80-mile for a short time ... Only until I had had enough of the history of work, I could rent an apartment in the city. It is brutal. If you do so at any time, around rush hour, it takes more than two hours. The three said that someone is more likely, maybe even 4 if traffic is bad. This will be a huge cost savings in his marriage, his time with the children, and also in his personal life. If he did, I left before sunrise and after sunset back home, then move the existing dwelling, which leaves little time for some fun pages.

Even if your wife is working so well have to go to cover care facilities for the travel time, or have problems of their children with sex and drugs, if left unattended after the "If the school. Unless your wife is willing to changing schedules and leave children unattended are more confident in their jobs and find a near new house. The impact of this on your earnings and how the schools are in ta new domain?

Since you have a capital (apparently enough for a house in California, free and clear) could pay the mortgage to take advantage of low interest rates and refinance the lowest monthly payment? Or buy and sell anywhere else in the neighborhood?

snpuck said...

Children ignore. The decision is between you and the woman. If you are not satisfied with the driving situation, it becomes a problem. She did not answer the rest of the financial situation from the perspective of women. Accept that if you have a mortgage on the destination of the money? Just a quick calculation, if one takes home, 120k, after taxes and 60K for the house, still leaves 5k per month for all other expenses. If money is the real problem for you, you should cut elsewhere. And if you are really smart, they start a business on the side, working hard to lose a lot of money and save the government. I would be voting on how to realize them in motion, that both given 2 hours per day in his life. This is very valuable to me.

Post a Comment