Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tropical Backyard Landscaping Tropical Backyard Landscape?

Tropical Backyard Landscape? - tropical backyard landscaping

I live in Northern Ca (Sacramento area) and I have a backyard tropical theme. Rarely gets below 30 degrees in winter (maybe a little later in the night, but I get the covers for the plant to freeze) and its hottest point rises to 115 degrees in summer.

That is, the best plants in my area? Ideas with flowers, plants and other suggestions or help would be great! Thanks in advance

4 comments:

Emu said...

I have my tropical plants around the pool and love the look.
Cassava plants are so easy to grow and look great.
Umbrella plant is tropical and is very easy to grow.
Me too: Cannas both red and yellow bird of paradise and palms saga.
Oh yes, Hibiscus. I have 4 different colors of them.

lilabner said...

The elephant ear, jade plants, birds of paradise, palms, ficus, Varigated green, ivy, rubber tree, bougenvalia, Agavi, lilies and vinca. All that I can at the moment.

lilabner said...

The elephant ear, jade plants, birds of paradise, palms, ficus, Varigated green, ivy, rubber tree, bougenvalia, Agavi, lilies and vinca. All that I can at the moment.

MangoMan... said...

Birds of paradise are beautiful!

Post a Comment