Sunday, January 3, 2010

Popcorn Hour Linux Does Anyone Know How To Get The Smell Of Burnt Popcorn Out Of An Apartment?

Does anyone know how to get the smell of burnt popcorn out of an apartment? - popcorn hour linux

Ok, so last night was too much at times, I suppose, and before I knew that my house was full of smoke, popcorn tried to cook in the microwave. Anyway, I ran into my apartment, open all my doors and windows, I turned on my ceiling fans, and I turned on the A / C for air to circulate. Thus, after the smoke cleared, which lasted about an hour. Still felt like burnt popcorn. I lit candles and air fresheners sprayed into the air, but without success. If the odor change with the times? I have a cold so my nose is stuffy, but the smell of burnt popcorn. Today I went to work, and I think he feels good now! Even if no one knows how to get butter stains with a microwave? I have Windex, an orange-scented degreaser and Scrubbing Bubbles, AC, which is everything I had. I never said a kitchen again! Thank you in advance and I'm sorry!

2 comments:

BlueSea said...

Your microwave oven, smells like popcorn probably burned. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze juice into a small bowl with water, microwave on low heat for 5 minutes. The steam microwave. In opening and cleaning. The lemon is a natural deodorant, and it is recommended to get rid of the order.
In addition, you should be the juice of half a small bowl with water and squeeze to help cook, clean air in his apartment. Of course, the pan off carefully and see if the water has evaporated.

Common_S... said...

Boil vinegar in a saucepan with water and break your windows.

Post a Comment