Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why Do My Fingers Go Red And Hot My Hands And Fingers Are Always Red, Hot And Puffy. What's Wrong With Them?

My hands and fingers are always red, hot and puffy. What's wrong with them? - why do my fingers go red and hot

In the past two years, her hands were always red, hot and swollen. Sometimes it's not so bad, sometimes it gets worse and is very sensitive, especially when I drink (but be so bad if I do not) drink. The rest of my body feels good, but my fingers are not. They are sometimes a slight tingling sensation, almost as if there is a slight pressure / sticking to the fingers, but very sweet. Raynaud's white, blue and red fingers, but my fingers are never so red. What is possible?

2 comments:

sfds said...

Straws to

:/ said...

Erythromelalgia.

Post a Comment