Monday, February 8, 2010

Diaper Cake Poems Poem For A Diaper Cake Card?

Poem for a Diaper Cake Card? - diaper cake poems

Many of my colleagues is pregnant, and I have to visit a large number of baby showers. I am giving the same tired greeting card, so I begin deliveries to, cakes collected for them.

Have (For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please go to http://entertaining.about.com/cs/showers ... and see what a diaper cake before answering.)

I bought blank cards, but I'm completely lacking inspiration when you write a poem or a clear idea of the map.

Could someone with a poem, please come and share on the card? I prefer that the poem is asexual, because, although most babies in the way children are, there are two girls!

Thank you!

3 comments:

buttons_... said...

Roses are red violets are blue
All I can tell you
Not intimidated
Do not be sad
Congratulationd the new mom and dad

Nanook of the North-Canadian Gal said...

Thank you to my buttocks

Thank you to my buttocks, which you keep your pants dry.
Blessed in the package to embrace this area in my thigh.

Thank you, my ass so warm and affectionate towards me.
No underwear in the world, could not be.

Thank you, my buttocks in white, to urinate
E-mail tingling in my back, it's free.

Thank you, my rash never forget to buy more.
As I forgot my pants when walking through the door.

Or

Rosie is Red
Her skin is pink
And God knows
Its layers STINK

Natty said...

Browse this site for some quotes of pregnancy:

http://quotations.about.com/cs/moretypes ...

Post a Comment