Monday, February 22, 2010

How I Can Found Auto Parts With Oem Number How Many Cans Of 12-ounce, 134a Auto Air Conditioning Refrigerant Is Needed To Recharge 1991 Pontiac Firebird?

How many cans of 12-ounce, 134a auto air conditioning refrigerant is needed to recharge 1991 Pontiac Firebird? - how i can found auto parts with oem number

Garage says it's usually set 2 in to 3 packs of about $ 9 and $ 10?

ALSO: I do not have to mix with 12 refrigerant? How do I know what was there? I think we have realized that my car "," calls from 12, but I can not find it? The auto parts store said that we have the 134th can exploit.

I 'm really able to do all confused. Someone me the answers and advice correct?

1 comments:

ase_p2 said...

Your car was designed for the R12, but is no longer available in the United States. When it was changed to R134a, the service ports, a "speed dating" style, and you can add R134a to about 3 / 4 of capacity on the label for the system R12. If the system was not updated to the service ports are threaded on the outside, and you can not put R134a into the system anyway. The system must be evacuated, restored and is equipped with R134a for a qualified CA store filled.

Post a Comment