Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is Punch Excision What Is The Lump On My Cervix?

What is the lump on my Cervix? - what is punch excision

I had a loop excision, 12 months, 6 months ago after another COLP, 3 biopsy samples were taken at this time.

My results came back normal and was back in my office.

Mont'm then, because my cancer cytology and the next size of a pea on the side of my neck. He has been for almost a mountain now whan I was not my test 6 months ago when it was still 2 small packages with colposcopy was biposy XX punch.

Is this what the 2.3 CIN following procedure.

I am very pleased with the hope that cancer is not disturbed.

Nick

2 comments:

Dr. C. S. said...

It would be nice to know why we have a (LEEP Loop Electro Excision Procedure), 12 months ago. Do you suspect anything unusual. In addition, it was what the outcome in the 3 samples later?

Packages (like that) or something strange in the cervix mentioned are not "normal" or without defect. Perhaps what you have is a cyst, "Naboth" (egg Naboth), which is closed to a gland in the neck, and it was probably on the FDR.

In any case, you must wait until the next Pap smear. If the results is difficult) as cervical intraepithelial neoplasia II (moderate) or III (the possibility of another LEEP or hysterectomy, if you do not want more children.

e m said...

These bumps are normal. However, keep an eye on him. If not, ask your doctor, take care of him. I've had before. Last about a month, then disappear. They have names, but I do not know their names.

Post a Comment