Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whatever Happened To Heather Brooke My Best Guy Friend Asked Me For Advice About A Girl And I Don't Know What To Tell Him?

My best guy friend asked me for advice about a girl and i don't know what to tell him? - whatever happened to heather brooke

I'm a girl. My best friend Guy (Mike) likes this girl (Heather), who happens to be a friend of mine, but like other Heather (Mitch) and Mike made a few mistakes in his past relationships. Mike loves Heather and said he had asked many people what they think they should do and was told that you should let her go, but not so easy for him. He wants to give me some advice, but idk what to say ... Item 13 and all that I have mentioned. sorry if you think that's stupid or whatever, but the microphones a good friend and I would really help to ... If you say, suggestions or rude, please, do not ever say. Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Mike to know more friends, Heather, to really good, and more
or
Men only make a request for a film
also a friend, and she could not move and put his arm Behida it. see what dose and see if it bothers you or not. This way of beginning and go from there.

Post a Comment